Chant software and services enables you to do more with Cepstral speech technology. Have your applications talking with Cepstral voices in a matter of minutes. It's that easy.
Or, if you prefer, have Chant provide you the code to drop into your applications and have them talking with little or no effort on your part at all.
Chant application-ready class libraries simplify using Cepstral voices with either the Microsoft SAPI 5 SDK or Cepstral SDK.
The benefit of using the native Cepstral Swift API when synthesizing is that it eliminates additional SAPI 5 processing and allows your applications to take full advantage of Cepstral features not supported in SAPI. Your applications can also take advantage of Chant features not implemented in either SDK such as:
- Synthesize text to speech with a simple request.
- Generate W3C SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language) for enhancing speech synthesis.
- Generate and edit word pronunciations for enhancing synthesis clarity.
- Select and adjust synthesizer and audio options and property settings dynamically.
- Integrate with almost any application type, architecture, programming language, and development environment used for Windows platforms.