You can easily manage recognizers within your applications using SpeechKit from Chant. Your applications can:
- Capture spoken input as if it was typed via the keypad.
- Select list items, click buttons, and click hypertext links by speaking instead of using a mouse.
- Simulate keypad input and screen taps.
- Recognize spoken languages supported by recognizers.
You can easily manage synthesizers within your applications using SpeechKit from Chant. Your applications can:
- Synthesize speech from anywhere within your application.
- Easily enumerate and select a voice.
- Easily adjust the spoken output speed and pitch.
- Synthesize text for live playback or streaming to files.
- Process requests synchronously or asynchronously.