Chant software and services enables you to do more with Microsoft speech and natural user interface technology. Start talking with your applications using Microsoft recognizers and synthesizers, and tracking movement with Kinect sensors in a matter of minutes. It's that easy.
Or, if you prefer, have Chant provide you the code to drop into your applications and start interacting with them with little or no effort on your part at all.
Chant application-ready class libraries simplify using the Microsoft SAPI5, Microsoft Speech Platform, .NET Speech, WindowsMedia Speech (UWP and WinRT), and Natural User Interface API (NAPI) SDKs.
In addition to supporting the features provided by these SDKs, your applications can also take advantage of Chant features not implemented in them such as:
- Use a common object framework to manage resources across different SDKs and runtimes.
- Manage context-based and context-free recognition by dynamically adding, removing, enabling, and disabling, command, grammar, and dictation vocabularies.
- Select and adjust recognizer, synthesizer, and audio options and property settings dynamically.
- Track movement with simple start and stop controls.
- Integrate with almost any application type, architecture, programming language, and development environment used for Windows platforms.