Cross Platform and Native Apps that Talk and Listen
March 25, 2023
Chant Developer Workbench 2023 supports cross platform and native apps with common code and frameworks.
Voice enable cross platform and native apps with the latest programming environments, SDKs, and platforms using Chant Developer Workbench 2023:
- Support for Acapela, Apple, Cepstral, CereProc, Google, Microsoft and Nuance speech technologies.
- .NET assemblies for .NET Frameworks 4.5+, 3.1, 5.0, 6.0, and 7.0.
- Java JAR libraries for JDKs 1.8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19.
- Android Java, C++, C++Builder, Delphi, Objective-C, and Swift libraries.
- Updated Visual Studio, RAD Studio, JDK (Eclipse, NetBeans, et. al.), Android Studio, and Xcode (Objective-C and Swift) sample projects for rapid application development.
Review what apps can do in Knowledge Base articles: F032302
CDW 2023 includes Audio Search 4, GrammarKit 9, KinesicsKit 7, LexiconKit 9, ProfileKit 9, SpeechKit 12, Speech Manager 3, Talk&Listen 4, VoiceMarkupKit 9, and VoiceXMLKit 6.
Download and try the latest releases. Let us know your thoughts, if you need assistance, or have questions. We can provide turnkey apps if you no longer want to build them yourself.